MATERIALS LIST FOR WATERCOLOR WORKSHOPS
- Reference Material: Bring small sketches or photographs you have shot yourself. Please do not bring photos that were shot by someone else.
- Paint: Professional grade paints in small tubes. Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Cadmium Red Light, Alizarin Crimson, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Viridian
- Paper: Watercolor paper at least 140 lb / 300 gsm (or higher) single sheets, pads or blocks. No smaller than 9″x 12″; no larger than 18″x 24″. I use Arches, Fabriano or Winsor Newton cold press paper in blocks
- I have switched to animal-friendly synthetic brushes for all my painting needs. Bring a maximum of 2 each.
Princeton Neptune Synthetic Brushes from Dick Blick and other sources:
~ 1 ½ inch Mottler
~ Size 8 Quill
~ 1 inch Oval Wash
~ Rounds sizes 2, 4, 6
- Miscellaneous: Masking Fluid, Soft Eraser, Pencil, Watercolor Palette, 2 plastic jars or small buckets (not glass) for thinning paint /cleaning brushes, Board, Gum Paper Tape to attach single sheets of paper to the board (if you buy a block you won’t need this), Paper Towels, Spray Bottle
google.com, pub-5371861352777231, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0